01 Mar Meet Zach Williams
Zach Williams is a husband, father, recording artist, songwriter, and two-time GRAMMY® winner (& ﬁve-time GRAMMY nominee), a radio chart-breaker, and recipient of numerous other accolades.
This season, Zach will release his ﬁrst-ever holiday album I Don’t Want Christmas To End. Featuring his penned title track as well as classics (“Christmas Time Is Here,” “This Christmas”), just wait until you hear Zach’s southern rock spin on “Merry Christmas Baby’ and “Run Run Rudolph,” and more! The ten-track project was recorded at the legendary Fame Studios in Muscle Shoals, Alabama, and will release Oct. 22, 2021.
With a multiple-week No. 1 and GRAMMY-winning song for “There Was Jesus,” his duet with Dolly Parton, along with two consecutive radio No. 1 hits as a debut artist, Zach’s songs come from a place of humility, rawness, and honesty. It was “Chain Breaker,” his record-breaking RIAA®-certiﬁed Platinum single that ﬁrst impacted millions of people around the world, earning Zach his ﬁrst GRAMMY nomination, two Billboard Music Award noms, and an American Music Award nomination.
When home, he enjoys his time with his wife and children, creating music, and this self-named foodie loves to cook. Zach led a 50+city drive-in tour across the U.S. this past spring and is ready to head out again this fall for his “Rescue Story Tour” before the “I Don’t Want Christmas To End Tour” runs throughout December. To read more of Zach’s personal story, click here.
To ﬁnd out more about his Christmas album, click here!
➦Highlights and recognitions:
- Two-time GRAMMY Award winner (Chain Breaker, Best Contemporary Christian album; “There Was Jesus” single/duet with Dolly Parton) and ﬁve-time nominee
- RIAA®-certiﬁed Platinum “Chain Breaker” holds the record for the longest-running 1 for a debut single, followed by Gold singles “There Was Jesus,” “Old Church Choir,” and “Fear Is A Liar”
- “Chain Breaker” and “Old Church Choir” were 1 for 35 consecutive weeks
- “There Was Jesus” was on Pandora’s Top Spins chart for 12 weeks and named one of Pandora’s top 100 songs across all genres (2020)
- Zach and Dolly performed the song live at the 53rd Annual CMA Awards
- He’s a four-time Billboard Music Awards and an American Music Award nominee
- Named Billboard’s Top Christian Male Vocalist and New Artist of the Year (2017)
- Zach has six GMA Dove Awards (including Artist of the Year, New Artist of the Year, and Songwriter of the Year)
- Awarded four BMI Citation of Achievement awards
- His music and lyric videos have been streamed and viewed millions of times
I Don’t Want Christmas To End drops Oct. 22, 2021. This is Zach Williams’ ﬁrst seasonal album and was recorded at the legendary Fame Studios in Muscle Shoals, AL.
➦Additional album releases:
- Rescue Story Deluxe – July 2021
- Rescue Story – 2019
- Survivor: Live From Harding Prison – 2018 (GRAMMY-nominated)
- Chain Breaker Deluxe – 2017 (GRAMMY winner)
For imaging, music, interview requests, and any other media needs, please contact:
Stacie Vining (Merge PR) [email protected]
Be sure to visit ZachWilliamsMusic.com and his socials for all of the latest news!